Terms of Service Agreement
Last updated April 24, 2013
Information presented on this Web site is collected, maintained, and provided for the convenience of the reader. While every effort is made to keep such information accurate and up-to-date, the TODCO Group does not certify the authenticity of information that originates from third parties.
Under no circumstances shall the TODCO Group be liable for any actions taken or omissions made from reliance on any information contained herein from whatever source nor shall the TODCO Group be liable for any other consequences from any such reliance.
External Linking Policy
Purpose and Disclaimer
The TODCO Group permits the establishment of external hyperlinks on its website only if the links strictly comply with this policy. In establishing and maintaining this website, the TODCO Group does not intend to create any forum or other means for public discourse. Rather, the sole and limited purpose of the permitted external links is to provide information about the TODCO Central SOMA Community Plan for residents, businesses and visitors. The TODCO Group does not endorse or provide preferential treatment to any third party websites or associated organizations or persons. Additionally, the TODCO Group does not control third party sites and therefore does not warrant that third party sites are accurate or, reliable, or that they have operational links.
Consistent with the foregoing purpose, it is the TODCO Group's policy to limit external links to the following: a) Other governmental agencies; b) Entities with which the TODCO Group has an existing formal, contractual relationship; c) Entities that contribute to TODCO Group initiatives and that the TODCO Group wishes to acknowledge. In addition, the TODCO Group reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to: a) Deny a link that does not meet the criteria set forth in this policy; b) Deny or discontinue an external link at any time if the website provides or promotes false, slanderous, illegal, infringing or incorrect information; c) Deny or discontinue an external link at any time if a substantial purpose of the linked website is to support or oppose a candidate or ballot measure; d) Remove any external link if the nature of the organization to which the link relates no longer complies with the TODCO Group's external link policy; e) Revise this policy without prior notice when the TODCO Group considers such revision to be in its best interests.
It is the policy of the TODCO Group that information on TODCO Group Web Sites be designed to be accessible to people with disabilities. It is the responsibility of the agency and its web page developers to become familiar with the guidelines for achieving universal accessibility and to apply these principles in designing and creating any official TODCO Group Web site.
- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available automatically whenever you visit a website. This information includes the Internet Address of your computer or network, the date, time, and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last webpage you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We use the aggregated information from all of our visitors to measure server performance, analyze user traffic patterns and improve the content of our site.
- We sometimes track the keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
- Some of our online services may require you to register for an account. We ask you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as our online payment services, we may request credit card or other payment information which may be stored temporarily in encrypted form on secure servers.
Information You Provide
- Information volunteered by you through your filling out of our optional online feedback form and contact us form is used to help us enhance our web sites, and may be shared with TODCO Group employees and contractors for that purpose.
- We do not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless we have your consent.
- The TODCO Group uses link and search capabilities to navigate publicly available information from dozens of agencies that are not part of the TODCO Group web site and over whom TODCO Group exercises no control.
- The privacy policies and procedures described here do not necessarily apply to those sites.
- We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
- We monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this Web site expressly consents to such monitoring.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data.
All editorial and creative assets on this web site, including the code used to create web pages, are protected by US and international copyright laws. The TODCO Group reserves all rights to this content.